City Place, Woodbury, Minnesota
- Center Size: 184,736 SF
- Whole Foods anchored center with Nordstrom Rack, Sierra Trading Post, and a diverse collection of food and beverage, personal service, fitness, and other quality tenants.
- City Place is in an affluent and fast growing eastern suburb of the Twin Cities.
- Located a quarter mile south of a four-way interchange on I-94, the center provides local residents and commuters with easy access to employers such as 3M, whose headquarters is two exits to the west.
Northville Park Place, Northville, Michigan
- Center Size: 78,833 SF
- Trader Joe's anchored center with Chipotle, Granite City, Rusty Bucket, MOD Pizza, Orange Theory Fitness, and DentalWorks.
- Northville Park Place is a neighborhood shopping center located in an affluent suburb of Detroit.
- With a full highway interchange along I-275 and I-96 less than a half mile away, the center provides convenient access to commuters within the Detroit and Ann Arbor metropolitan areas.
Rusty Leaf Plaza Orange, California
- Center Size: 59,188 SF
- Located on the SEC of Chapman Avenue (54,900 AADT) & Yorba Street (8,800) in densely populated Orange, CA
- Newly redeveloped property with Target and other retailers: Verizon Wireless, Little Caesar's and more
- Stong demographics with high incomes
Sprouts Village Denton, Texas
- Center Size: 46,300 SF
- Located at Hickory Creek Road & Teasley Lane (19,007 AADT) in Denton - one of the fastest growing Dallas suburbs
- Sprouts and T-mobile with Starbucks, Pet Supermarket, and Domino's Pizza
- Growing population and average HH incomes
Lower Makefield Shopping Center Yardley, Pennsylvannia
- Center Size: 74,953 SF
- Located on Stony Hill Road (10,059 AADT) at Edgewood Road (7,421 AADT) in Yardley, PA
- Giant Foods, Rite Aid, and a complimentary mix of service & restaurant tenants
- Strong population and average HH incomes
Northpark Village Square Valencia, California
- Center Size: 87,103 SF
- Located on NEC of McBean Parkway (27,400 AADT) and West Decoro Road (17,200 AADT)
- Anchored by Ralph's with Rite Aid, Starbucks and Circle K/Mobil
- Strong population and average HH Incomes
Olde Ivy Village Smyrna, Georgia
- Center Size: 46,500 SF
- Located in Smyrna on highly trafficked East West Corridor (38,460 AADT)
- Anchored by Sprouts Farmers Market with complimentary tenant mix
- More than 188,000 residents live within 5 miles of the property
New Town Village Center Ownings Mills, Maryland
- Center Size: 117, 593 SF
- Giant Foods anchored center with Starbucks, Hair Cuttery, M&T Bank and Merritt Athletic Clubs
- New Town Center acts as the town center of this master planned community begun in the late 1980s
- Affluent area with dense population in a growing market